Here's a couple of conventions that I really know in California and Nevada (surprisingly, there isn't one in Washington state for those who visit Sakura-Con) and its nearest In-N-Out location(s):
- Anime Los Angeles - 9419 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
- Sac-Anime/Kintoki-Con - 3501 Truxel Rd.
- FanimeCon - 550 Newhall Dr.
- Anime Vegas (Alexis Park Hotel location) - 2900 W. Sahara Ave.
- Anime Expo - 6000 Pacific Blvd.
- Anime Conji (Town & Country Hotel and Resort location) - 2005 Camino Del Este
On a side note, there are two that are worth noting:
- The one that we went to after Anime Los Angeles 2011 was over back in Woodland Hills. That one is on 19920 Ventura Blvd. and to date is the best In-N-Out that I've been to.
- After FanimeCon 2008 and 2009 (I didn't do it in 2010 due to taking the train, but I plan to do so in 2011) and dropping off Tom back in San Rafael, I visit the In-N-Out in Vacaville right off at I-80 at 170 Nut Tree Pkwy. often times sporting that year's FanimeCon t-shirt before going back home to Sacramento.